Marriage Preparation is designed to help couples build a healthy marriage. Research suggests that the first two years of marriage are the formative years in which couples establish life-long patterns of relating to one another.
- Identifying areas of strength in your relationship
- Communication methods to keep you growing in intimacy
- Working together during difficult times
- Using conflicts to strengthen your relationship
- Successfully managing family finances
- Understanding each others needs in the areas of sex and affection
- Shaping the life you want to build together
- How to make personality differences work
- Nurturing your unique family unit
* Based on the Prepare-Enrich curriculum
This course consists of two group sessions and one private session. Please note, the individual session must be completed within three months of attending the workshop.
- March 26 and 27, 2021
- May 28 and 29, 2021
- Friday: 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
The time for this session will be arranged with you after you have registered for the group sessions. Please note, the individual session must be completed within three months of attending the workshop.
$390 / couple
* Couples who choose to complete the Prepare-Enrich questionnaire will be required to pay an additional fee.
** This may be covered by many extended health insurance plans. Space is limited, please register early.
Cornerstone Counselling, Suite 302, 10140 117 Street NW, Edmonton, AB T5K 1X3
What People Are Saying About Marriage Preparation
We signed up for the workshop initially because it was a requirement if we wanted to be married by a pastor at our church. However, we thoroughly enjoyed it and if we had known such a workshop existed, we would have gone anyway. It was incredibly beneficial.
It was a fun and informative workshop. I had a lot of fun and learned a lot. I would recommend this to anyone that’s planning to get married.
Very organized, informative, clear, and fun. I learned a lot and this class will definitely be helpful for my marriage.
Customized Just For You
Couples will be given the option to purchase access to the online Prepare-Enrich premarital tools, which include a comprehensive relationship questionnaire. The questionnaire is designed to identify unique strengths and areas for growth in your relationship. Included in the cost of the course is an individual session to review the results of your questionnaire with Nadia. The outcome will be a deeper understanding of each other’s personality and interaction styles.
For more information on the Prepare-Enrich inventory visit their website at: http://www.enrichcanada.ca/
Registrations cancelled 7 or more days prior to the event are refundable minus a $125 registration fee. Cancellations less than 7 days prior to the workshop are non-refundable.
We reserve the right to cancel workshops due to unforeseen circumstances or under-enrollment.